- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Kay A. Chick, Ed.D.
Kay A. Chick, Ed.D. Is Professor of Curriculum and Instruction at Penn State Altoona in Altoona, PA.
The incidence of celiac disease in the United States is rising. Children with the disease attend public and private schools and educators must ensure them equal educational access and a safe environment. If you are a parent of a child with celiac disease you know the struggles you have faced in trying to make sure your child doesn’t miss out on educational experiences, school lunches, and a safe and bully-free classroom environment.
- By Kay A. Chick, Ed.D.
- Published 03/19/2014