- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.Celiac.com Sponsor:
I was diagnosed with Celiac disease on November 1, 2006. Funny how easily I remember the exact day I went gluten-free. The date is as easy to remember as Christmas or my birthday. At first, I assumed I would be consuming nothing but grass and nuts for the rest of my life. But through trial and error, and with the love and support of my family and friends, I have been living gluten-free for nearly two years. I couldn't be happier or healthier. I am gladly gluten-free!
- By Katie Nelson
- Published 04/9/2008
If you ever feel obligated to visit northern California, there are two gluten-free establishments that should not be missed.Firstly, the Mariposa Bakehouse and Cafe is a must-see. This quaint little e...