- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.Celiac.com Sponsor:
Born, raised and in lives in the Riverdale section of the Bronx. Diagnosed with Celiac Disease ten years ago. Having missed the tantalizing aromas of my Grandma Rose's cooking, I am trying to create gluten-free variations.
The finished veal pasta. Photo: CC/signal11Veal Sauce with Rice Pasta is a fast easy meal for those nights when you have no idea what to make and don't have much time.
Before I was diagnosed with celiac disease my favorite dish to order in a seafood restaurant was Fried Filet of Sole. I've tried numerous times to come up with a gluten-free version. Invariably the coating would always come off. I think I've finally come up the solution so the coating sticks.
Grandma always said her cabbage was great for a hot meal on cool Fall or cold Winter days. It cooks all in one pot and takes about three hours on a medium heat.
My Grandma Rose's Potted Chicken is easy to make in about two hours. My husband who does not have to eat gluten-free loves it when I make it.