- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
A new, simple and easy-to-use home 13C-Sucrose Breath Test to assess for leaky gut is now available.
A synthetic stool substitute was recently used as part of a "proof-of-principle" study to successfully clear C. difficile infections in 2 patients via fecal transplant therapy. A synthetic stool may lead the way to "off-the-shelf" fecal transplant therapy eliminating the need for individual healthy feces donors and screening tests. An "off-the-shelf" synthetic stool would greatly facilitate large scale fecal transplant therapy studies and clinical trials. Fecal transplant therapy for celiac disease could readily be investigated.