- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.Celiac.com Sponsor:
Michael Weber lives in New York and can still remember what pizza tastes like.
In a constitutionally protected act, I have submitted a Citizen’s Petition to the FDA requesting that they take gluten off the list of permitted excipients. As I write, the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness has asked the FDA only to label medicines that have been made with gluten, but to allow gluten to continue to be used at the decision of the manufacturer.