- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.Celiac.com Sponsor:
Debbie Johnson is the best-selling author of Think Yourself Thin, and former owner of The Golden Chalice Restaurant and Gallery; a one hundred percent Gluten-Free and Diabetic-Friendly gourmet establishment. Her new cookbook, Fun with GF/LG Food is and ebook available now at http://glutenfreefun.com.
I’ve been asked for this recipe more times than I can remember, as everyone loves it. The key is the moisture, which is obtained by the high oil content. This cake is very moist and tastes delicious by itself, but a Cream Cheese Frosting recipe is included below, as well as Cashew Cream for Vegans.