- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
General Mills, I love you! More Gluten-Free Cereals to Come!
- By Hallie Davis
- Published 04/15/2009
I am a retired Doctor of Optometry after practicing for 20 years. I have monoclonal gammopathy (paraproteinemia), limited systemic scleroderma, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, obstructive sleep apnea, beginning neuropathy, and have just been found to have the celiac HLA type: DQ8.
Dear Valued Consumer:
Thank you for contacting General Mills regarding Rice Chex cereal. We appreciate the time you have taken to share your positive feedback with us. We will be very happy to pass on your comments to the product team.
We are committed to creating the highest quality products for our consumers. Feedback such as yours helps us achieve this goal for the future. General
- Corn Chex
- Honey Nut Chex
- Strawberry Chex
- Chocolate Chex
- Cinnamon Chex
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).