Do You Have Celiac Disease and Have Questions Or Need Help?
Join Celiac.com's forum / message board and get your questions answered! Our forum has nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS just waiting to help you with any questions about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet. We'll see you there!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Schar Chocolate Hazelnut Bar (Gluten-Free)
- By Brandy Rodriquez
- Published 07/1/2009
My mother was diagnosed with celiac disease five years ago. She's managed to maintain a healthy diet but it's been a struggle to find gluten free food in grocery stores and restaurants. I have started my campaign to raise the awareness of grocers and restaurateurs about celiac disease. My ultimate goal is to establish gluten-free restaurants in every town and gluten-free aisles in every market.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).