- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Marching on Gluten-Free!
- By Nancy Kotlowski
- Published 09/30/2009
I am a 45 yr old working mom of 3 kids and a husband of 23 years who was just diagnosed with celiac disease. We both work full time, have 5 pets and a large house to keep up with. Finding the time to shop and cook for my family is time consuming and since the diagnosis it is even harder. I thought it would be cool to hear the other side of eating gluten-free and help out anyone in my position. Hope you enjoy the blog.
It has been sometime since I have checked in and for that I apologize. The gluten-free diet is going well but a little boring. I did discover a new product (well new to me). I was shopping at my local Redners a few weeks back. I was picking up the cookies my hubby likes. upon my arrival I noticed 2 men standing right in front of my (LOL) gluten free section of the aisle. I say mine because I never see anyone else standing there. I
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).