Do You Have Celiac Disease and Have Questions Or Need Help?
Join Celiac.com's forum / message board and get your questions answered! Our forum has nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS just waiting to help you with any questions about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet. We'll see you there!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Pancreas and Celiac Disease Link?
- By Trish McCleary
- Published 03/8/2010
I am a chronic lyme survivor and have celiac disease. I founded S.L.A.M. (Sturbridge Lyme Awareness of Massachusetts) and "Ribbons Across America". I look forward to bringing awareness to the link between lyme and celiac.
I am in the process of learning if the celiac or Lyme Disease was the biggest culprit in damage to my Pancreas. I'll keep you posted if anyone wants to know. My sons have been dianosed with Lyme and with the information
The article here relating celiac with pancreas issues is very interesting to me and is something I must look into for my son's welfare. Thanks for information about what to look for in juvenile's!
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).