- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- By Trisha McGinley
- Published 04/19/2010
I am a 39 year old female on a Feeding Tube!! I have struggled for years with digestive issues, dietary restrictions and overall poor health. My wish is to share "war" stories, recipes and gluten-free secrets.
My chronic states of malnutrition and starvation have taken quite a toll on my body. I suffer from chronic pancreatitis, a heart condition that leaves me with dangerously LOW blood pressure and a likeliness of fainting, my adrenal glands are insufficient, my liver damaged and my thyroid underactive. Through it all I have had several extended hospitalizations,
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).