Do You Have Celiac Disease and Have Questions Or Need Help?
Join Celiac.com's forum / message board and get your questions answered! Our forum has nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS just waiting to help you with any questions about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet. We'll see you there!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Some Set-backs While on the Gluten-Free Diet
- By Shirley Bellows
- Published 06/18/2010
I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in November, 1995 after suffering for decades with many symptoms. I had a setback after one year on the diet but with my dietitian's help, I am now feeling very well.
However, I had stopped digesting food, particularly carbohydrates. My weight started dropping until I was 15% less than
This product literally saved my life. Initially I started with 4 capsules per day and within 4 days it had kicked that yeast out of my digestive tract. Whew! Nearly 3 years later, I need only take an occasional dose if I am having any digestive problems but this product will always been on hand.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).