- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
New Celiac Disease Clinic at UCLA!
- By Destiny Stone
- Published 07/21/2010
I diagnosed myself for gluten intolerance after a lifetime of bizarre, seemingly unrelated afflictions. If my doctors had their way, I would have already undergone neck surgery, still be on 3 different inhalers for asthma, be vomiting daily and having chronic panic attacks. However, since eliminating gluten from my diet in May 2009, I no longer suffer from any of those things. Even with the proof in the pudding (or gluten) my doctors now want me to ingest gluten to test for celiac-no can do.
Celiac Disease Foundation is pleased to announce that UCLA (University of California Los Angeles) is now offering a Celiac Clinic.
Adult gastroenterologists, Eric Esrailian MD and Shannon Lewis MD will see patients on Tuesday mornings at 100 UCLA Medical Plaza, Suite 700, Los Angeles CA.
For more info: http://gastro.ucla.edu/celiac
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).