- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
The Beginning - The Diagnosis
- By Siobhan McCoy
- Published 12/30/2007
I am a mom of a daughter with undiagnosed Celiac. As a non-allergen mom, the struggle to get her diagnosed, treated and my own intuitions recognized and appreciated has been, to say the least, a tough road. Although my experience with gluten-free is limited, I want to write about what my "learning" experiences are - and maybe they will make an impact to someone else with a small child who is struggling with allergies.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).