- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
New Huffinton Post Article: Gluten Sensitivity and the Impact on the Brain
- By Scott Adams
- Published 11/24/2010
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I founded The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.
I've been writing about the gluten-brain connection for many years on this site, and you can find more information on this topic in this category:
The Gluten Syndrome - Is Wheat Causing You Harm?
Last, I include much about this topic in a book that I co-authored with Dr. Ron Hoggan called Cereal Killers:
I am very glad to see that these ideas are finally becoming more mainstream!
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).