- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Elisabeth Hasselbeck Wins The G-Free Diet Book Plagiarism Lawsuit
- By Scott Adams
- Published 12/6/2010
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I founded The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.
I, and am happy that Elisabeth won. Some people believe that any publicity for celiac disease is good publicity, but in this case I disagree.
Hopefully Elisabeth still has the desire to continue publicizing her book and celiac disease to the public, as there is really nobody else that I can think of who can command the kind of media attention as she can.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).