- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
California Firm Recalls Raw and Ready-To-Eat Pork Products Due to Undeclared Wheat / Gluten
- By Scott Adams
- Published 12/10/2010
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I founded The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.
- 11-ounce packages of "KIM LOAN GIÃ’ SÃ”NG PORK PASTE FISH SAUCE ADDED," bearing a lot number between"10-022" and "10-3351."
- 14-ounce chubs of "KIM LOAN CHÃ CHIÃŠN FRIED PORK LOAF FISH SAUCE ADDED," bearing a lot number between "10-270" and "10-335."
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).