Do You Have Celiac Disease and Have Questions Or Need Help?
Join Celiac.com's forum / message board and get your questions answered! Our forum has nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS just waiting to help you with any questions about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet. We'll see you there!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
New Planet's Gluten-free Light Beer
- By Dyani Barber
- Published 04/19/2011
After many years of unexplained medical issues, I was finally diagnosed with celiac disease in 2002. The first couple of years were a rough road traveled, but I am feeling better than I ever have. It is important that I share what I have learned over the years with others and to do my part to help raise awareness of celiac disease.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).