- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Celiac Awareness Day
- By Kelly Fox
- Published 09/13/2011
My name is Kelly Fox, I am 37, and live in VA. I struggle to live gluten free, as we all do, and find an open mind, humor, and a willingness to experiment are what keep me going! If life is a box of chocolates, did everyone check the label to make sure there is no gluten added?
I have compiled some great links for everyone to read over, that are chock full of statistics. The saddest one is that 1 in every 22 people have this disease if someone in their family has it, and 1 in 133 people without a family history have Celiac, and yet no one knows about it? How is this possible?
Here are the links I have found:
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).