- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Boston.com's Cassandra Bent interviewed Scott Adams regarding the future direction of the gluten-free food market
- By Scott Adams
- Published 11/18/2011
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I founded The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.
Boston.com's Cassandra Bent interviewed Scott Adams regarding the future direction of the gluten-free food market, and current and future trends in celiac disease and gluten sensitivity diagnosis. From the article: "Today, Adams says, doctors are testing more patients and patients are asking to be tested more because of the vast amount of information and media coverage of the disease."
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).