- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Enhorabuena! Issues Allergy Alert On Undeclared Wheat in Palitos de Guayaba (Guava Sticks)
- By Scott Adams
- Published 01/5/2012
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I founded The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.
The product was distributed in PR retail stores during December 2011. The product is packaged in 7 oz bags, 11 oz cans and 10 units packs.
No illnesses have been reported to date in connection with this problem.
As a corrective action, the product is being re-labeled with new ingredient listings and citing allergens.
Consumers with any question may contact the company at 787-797-3918 or at email@example.com
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).