- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- By Kimberly McGowan
- Published 02/9/2012
I was diagnosed with celiac disease in late February after a life long struggle with digestive issues. I am in an exploratory phase with food right now. I have found that many of my old favorite recipes are pleasantly converted to gluten free and have proudly toted my gluten free alternatives to many a covered dish gatherings with rave reviews. The diet however has many challenges and it helps to read through websites like these to see how others handle situations.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).