- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Where do you want to eat Rich?
- By Rich Krabbe
- Published 03/17/2012
In November 2010 A simple blood test ended a forty year battle of suffering, misdiagnosis and needless medications. Over the last year being gluten-free has turned my life and my health has been great. I stopped could turkey and started doing a ton of research to create a great, healthy and tasty meals. At 41 I'm in the best shape of my life, I have lost 70 pounds. No more bloating, skin rashes, abdominal pains, you know the rest! My family has benefited from my necessary lifestyle change.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).