- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- By Jodi Mills
- Published 11/10/2007
I am 23 years old, and was diagnosed with celiac disease when I was 6 or 7. I was on the gluten-free diet until around age 12 when I miraculously "recovered," or so I thought, until last month when my problems started all over again.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).