- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Sneaky gluten free goodness!
- By Corinne Ferry
- Published 04/27/2008
I am a pescitarian who is gluten and dairy free. My dairy sensitivity came with birth and my gluten sensitivity came to my attention when I was around 18. Holistic medicine has helped immensely. It took a lot of blind unfortunate events with standard American medicine to figure out what was wrong with me. It was a long road accepting my food sensitivities, cutting them out of my life, and learning how to replace the desire for wheat products with gluten free awesome.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).