- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.Celiac.com Sponsor:
- Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders
- Eye Problems, Cataract and Celiac Disease
Eye Problems, Cataract and Celiac Disease
This category contains summaries of research articles that deal with eye problems, including cataract and their association with celiac disease. Most of the articles are research summaries that include the original source of the summary.
People with celiac disease commonly have nutritional deficiencies that may leave them at higher risk for developing cataracts, according to a new study.