- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Lupus and Celiac Disease
This category contains summaries of research articles that deal with Lupus and it's association with celiac disease. Most of the articles are research summaries that include the original source of the summary.
Some case studies point to a connection between celiac disease and systemic lupus, but there hasn't been much in the way of population-based studies. Hoping to get data that would lead to a more solid answer, a research team recently set out to determine levels of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) in 29,000 patients with biopsy-verified celiac disease.