- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.Celiac.com Sponsor:
- Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis and Celiac Disease
Multiple Sclerosis and Celiac Disease
This category contains summaries of research articles that deal with multiple sclerosis (MS) and it's association with celiac disease. Most of the articles are research summaries that include the original source of the summary.
People with multiple sclerosis and their first-generation relatives have higher rates of celiac disease than the general population, according to a report by a research team in Spain.
A team of researchers recently completed a study on the prevalence of celiac disease in a prospective series of Multiple Sclerosis (MS) patients and their first-degree relatives.