- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders
- Anemia and Celiac Disease
Anemia and Celiac Disease
Anemia is extremely common in patients with celiac disease. In some cases, anemia may be the sole manifestation of celiac disease, but there is no good data on rates of celiac disease in Indian patients with nutritional anemia.
A team of researchers recently set out to determine whether people with anemia have more severe celiac disease than people with diarrhea.
A team of researchers recently looked at for links between celiac disease and iron deficiency in both caucasians and non-caucasians.