- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.Celiac.com Sponsor:
Crohn's Disease and Celiac Disease
This category contains summaries of research articles that deal with Crohn's Disease and it's association with celiac disease. Most of the articles are research summaries that include the original source of the summary.
New link between celiac & Crohn's disease. Photo--DNA strand: CC- Mark CummingsIn their search for a deeper understanding of the connections between celiac disease and Crohn’s disease, a research team has now confirmed four common genetic variations between the two diseases.
Celiac.com 01/10/2001 - According to the Food Standards Agency (FSA) of the UK, British healt