- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.Celiac.com Sponsor:
- Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis Celiac Disease
Myasthenia Gravis Celiac Disease
This category contains summaries of research articles that deal with myasthenia gravis and it's association with celiac disease. Most of the articles are research summaries that include the original source of the summary.
Celiac disease has been associated with numerous other auto-immune disorders. Recently, there appeared the case of a 40-yr-old competitive strongman with celiac disease, who responded to a gluten-free diet, but developed profound and generalized motor weakness with acetylcholine receptor antibody positive myasthenia gravis, a disorder reported to occur in about 1 in 5000 people.