- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Thyroid & Pancreatic Disorders and Celiac Disease
Researchers try to learn more about celiac disease autoimmunity or tissue transglutaminase autoantibodies in Chinese patients with type 1 diabetes and autoimmune thyroid disease.
Adults with both type 1 diabetes and celiac disease at increased risk for thyroid disease, according to a new study.
People with celiac disease face a higher risk of developing primary hyperparathyroidism (PHPT) in the early years after their celiac disease is diagnosed, according to a new report from Sweden. The report appears in the The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism.