- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cake Recipes (Frostings)
Gluten-Free Cake Recipes (Frostings)
Gluten-Free Cake Recipes - Please submit your favorite gluten free cake recipe here by registering as an author on our site. Your recipes will appear here and help thousands of other people with celiac disease.
Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts. This version incorporates holiday eggnog for a rich, delicious cheesecake that’s sure to put a smile of the faces of most anyone. It makes a great potluck item that will have people asking for more.
This holiday recipe is sure to be a big hit with cheesecake lovers, pumpkin pie lovers and, most importantly, gluten-free eaters looking for a delicious dessert.
This gluten-free lemon cheesecake recipe is great to make for a dessert or special treat for your family and friends. It is one of my all time favorites!
I have missed ice cream cakes since I was diagnosed with celiac disease. Below is a make-ahead ice cream cake for a gluten-free birthday celebration, so that no one has to miss ice cream cake again!
A crust of almonds and almond meal highlight this delicious, gluten-free version of a traditional cheesecake.
This recipe makes a delicious, sweet, tangy lemon bar. The lavender flowers add a fresh, aromatic twist. You can easily skip them, if you prefer a more traditional lemon bar.
Strawberry mousse is a great dessert for guests, or a great change of pace for family meals. It's a great way to use make the most of delicious strawberries, and it's gluten-free!