- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Gluten-Free Recipes: Cooking Tips
Gluten-Free Recipes: Cooking Tips - Please submit your favorite gluten free cooking tips here by registering as an author on our site. Your recipes will appear here and help thousands of other people with celiac disease.
Sugar—the very word brought the lively conversation at my dinner party to a screeching halt. As my guests savored their cake, I could feel ten pairs of ears eavesdropping as I discussed this emotionally laden word with the woman seated next to me.
Health food enthusiasts and gluten-free bakers are leaning towards a new flour alternative. Once scarce and requiring tedious home preparation, almond flour is peeled and ground to perfection, light, and readily available.
For patients with Celiac, understanding the requirements of a gluten-free kitchen is crucial. Here are the specifics.