• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Xina

  • Rank
    New Community Member
  1. Also agree. Request a copy of the numbers and I know you don't want to put him through tests, but the best kind of doctor to correctly diagnose is a gastroenterologist and the only way to confirm is an endoscopy. You can also do a genetic test to confirm, but genetic alone si not conclusive. If he is IgA deficient the initial testing will give you a FALSE Negative result. Something to consider.