Get email alerts Get E-mail Alerts Sponsor: Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

   Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE email alerts


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Mim1

  • Rank
    New Community Member
  • Birthday
  1. I suspect I have a problem with gluten in my diet. I am just beginning my journey to be tested. I have an endocrinologist that I see for tyhroid issues. Is this the type of doctor that I should pursue testing with or is there another type of doctor. What is the test called a celiac panel?? Thanks for your help. Mim1