Utah Walking Feet Without Wheat
WHO: Individuals, Families, Friends and Companies who care about people with celiac disease, dermatitis herpetiformis, and other gluten intolerances.
WHAT: Utah Gluten Intolerance Group Walk, Moving Feet Without Wheat.
WHEN: Saturday, September 12th, 2009, Registration begins at 8am, Walk starts at 9am
WHERE: Wheeler Historic Farm
6351 SOuth 900 East
Murray, Utah 84121
Registration Forms available on website: www.gfutah.org
Cost: Pre-registration rates must be recieved by: Septemebr 5, 2009 along with $15.00 per walker fee + $ $5.00 for Gluten Free Lunch. Please send money to : Utah Gluten Intolerance Group, 2318 Sharron Drive, Taylorsville, Utah 84118-2086
Registration will also be available the morning of the walk for a $20.00 per walker fee + $5.00 for lunch while supplies last.
7th Annual Gluten Free Pre-Thanksgiving Feast
A catered fundraiser for the Gluten Intolerance Group of Utah
SATURDAY, NOVEMEBER 17th, 2007
WASATCH PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH HALL
1700 South 1700 East, SLC UT 84108
Enjoy a delicious gluten free holiday dinner friends, family, and the public welcome.
Buffet Catered by:
Have Party Will Travel
Early Bird Rate/Donation:
#21.50 per person age five and older
(Free for little ones four and younger)
Mail Check by October 31st, 2007 to:
Salt Lake City Gluten Intolerance Group
2809 East Commonwealth Ave
Salt Lake City, Utah 84109
Pre-Registration encouraged to guarantee a seat, $25.00 at the door.
What: Gluten Intolerance Group National Conference
Where: Sherton City Centre Hotel - 150 West 500 South SLC, UT 84101
When: June 9-11, 2006
# 15 International, National, and Regional experts to present including:
* Dr. John Zone, Professor of Dermatology, University of Utah Health Sciences Center, Keynote topic: Skin Health for people with Celiac Disease.
* Dr. Carol Fenster, Author/Consultant, The Savory Palate, Inc. Topic: Baking Cream Puffs, Tea Sandwiches and other delights with alternative grains.
*Dr. Alessio Fasano, Co-Director, University of Maryland Center for Celiac Research. Topic: Advances in Celiac Research.
*Executive Chef Aaron Flores, DoubleTree Hotel, Illinois. Topic: Cooking Naturally Gluten Free.
* Registered Dietician Shelley Case, Case Consulting. Topic: Gluten-Free Diet Basics and Advanced.
* Dr. Janet Harnesburger, Pediatric Gastroenterologist. Topic: Raising Children with Celiac Disease.
The Saturday night banquest will include an auction to raise funds in support of the programs of the Gluten Intolerance Group. Donations of items to be auctioned are appreciated. Contact GIG.
More than 40 exhibitors with products and services related to Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet. Attendees may place orders and buy products on site. Authors of Gluten-Free living books on site to autograph their books.
* Free Cholesterol, Glucose, Blood Pressure, and Body mass Analysis by Registered Nurses.
* Bone Density Testing available for a reduced fee.
* Early Bird Registration by May 20 is $190.00 for GIG Members. After May 20 is $238.00 for GIG Members. Non-Members pay $240.00 prior to may 20, or $312.00 after May 20th.
* Kid's Day Camp (ages5-15) ranges $85-$150.
*Child Care (age up to 4 years) ranges $40- $113.
* Family Discount rate and one day rates available.
Registration: Sign Up online at: www.gluten.net or call (206) 246-6652 to request a registration form.
For more information, contact:
Gluten Intolerance Group of North America
31214-124 Ave. SE
Auburn, WA 98092
Phone: (206) 246-6652 or send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org