Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Annoying Rash That Won't Go Away

4 posts in this topic

I don't know what kind of rash I have but it will not go away. What do you do to help with rashes. I've been told oatmeal but that makes it worse. I use cream but that hasn't helped.

Ads by Google:

Try and figure out what is giving you the rash. Does it wax and wane or is it constant? Do some foods seem to make it worse? Look for correlations. Sometimes keeping a diary helps. Have you tried OT cortisone creams? Things like calamine?

I don't know what kind of rash I have but it will not go away. What do you do to help with rashes. I've been told oatmeal but that makes it worse. I use cream but that hasn't helped.

Hi,

I'm new to Celiac, only 13 months since diagnosed, but I had a rash in the shape of a ring on my leg that just wouldn't go away no matter what I tried. Went to Doc, she prescribed Triamcinolone Acedtonide Ointment USP 0.1% (Walmart $4) to be applied twice/day. It's like hydrocordozone only stronger. Twice a day for a month didn't do it, so I put in on 4x/day & it's almost gone.  Definitely works; I would go see your Dr. Hope this helps

Hi,

I'm new to Celiac, only 13 months since diagnosed, but I had a rash in the shape of a ring on my leg that just wouldn't go away no matter what I tried. Went to Doc, she prescribed Triamcinolone Acedtonide Ointment USP 0.1% (Walmart $4) to be applied twice/day. It's like hydrocordozone only stronger. Twice a day for a month didn't do it, so I put in on 4x/day & it's almost gone.  Definitely works; I would go see your Dr. Hope this helps

Seems like I read that Lyme disease makes a ring like rash.  Did they test you for that?