Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Anyone Have Stool Tests From Drs Data Or (Company Name Removed - They Spammed This Forum and are Banned)?

2 posts in this topic

Its been a year or so since my last stool test so i just had one and got the results today.  not much has changed, still have dysbiotic bacteria..enterobacter clocae is the predominant one and also have alpha-hemolytic and beta strep which is odd cause i thought those were respiratory infections only.  Lactobacilli is low as always (+1) and bifido is non existent.  any idea why i cannot colonize abundant levels of the good bugs?  my ND says he usually sees high levels in most of hist patients.  im concerned that this is impairing my GI function and will make me susceptible to colon cancer or other diseases.  also under the parasitology/microscopy section it said small amounts of yeast were found and RBC's (rare- not present) which ive never seen before. could use some feedback - im honestly sick of taking these tests and my ND has no idea what to do with me anymore but he certainly wont turn away my business thats for sure 

Ads by Google:

Its been a year or so since my last stool test so i just had one and got the results today.  not much has changed, still have dysbiotic bacteria..enterobacter clocae is the predominant one and also have alpha-hemolytic and beta strep which is odd cause i thought those were respiratory infections only.  Lactobacilli is low as always (+1) and bifido is non existent.  any idea why i cannot colonize abundant levels of the good bugs?  my ND says he usually sees high levels in most of hist patients.  im concerned that this is impairing my GI function and will make me susceptible to colon cancer or other diseases.  also under the parasitology/microscopy section it said small amounts of yeast were found and RBC's (rare- not present) which ive never seen before. could use some feedback - im honestly sick of taking these tests and my ND has no idea what to do with me anymore but he certainly wont turn away my business thats for sure 

Low good bacteria is one explanation for continual dysbiosis. Are you still taking  high dose probiotics? (I'm still taking the Custom CP-1 formula, which you recommended.) After my history of 8 different gut bugs over a 4 year period, I left my previous ND and asked a new ND to figure out why I got recurrent gut (and respiratory) infections.  For me low stomach acid production, low levels of Vitamin D, Hashimoto's hypothyroidism, low white blood cells (esp. neutrophils) and low DHEA influenced my low immunity. Addressing all of those problems eliminated my gut bug problems and greatly reduced the number of colds for me.  Maybe you need to find a new doc who will actually look for causes of your continual dysbioses, rather than just test and treat (which my previous ND did).