#1 MoMof2Boyz

MoMof2Boyz

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:28 PM

http://www.drtravise...pothyroidism-2/

it talks about foods and cross reactions.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 guest134

guest134

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:16 PM

"Fortunately, revolutionary breakthroughs in gluten testing are now available from Cyrex Labs."

Stopped reading after that. How typical, a Naturopath creates an article on how wide spread Celiac is and how modern testing can't find it and then goes on to sell some useless testing product claiming to have all the answers. Although they pointed out some obvious truths with the gluten intolerant community it seems to me the entire article was created solely to market a sketchy testing product.

#3 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,318 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:52 AM

Sounds like another of that company's ads.  (don't neeed to give them any more mentions on the internet).  They seem to do a lot of advertising on the web by "patient testimonies" and "doctor recommendations".   Not sure this is even a doctor writing this blog.

santa-dance.gif

Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. - Dave Barry

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”  - George Carlin

“One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”  - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

#4 MoMof2Boyz

MoMof2Boyz

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:06 AM

Thanks, It was late when I read it, marking that site off my list!

#5 guest134

guest134

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:28 AM

I also wanted to add to what Karen said, what makes this guy put "Dr." beside his name? There is conveniently no information showing any medical or P.hD degrees. I would be willing to bet a lot of money that he does not have his medical degree and if he does have a Ph.D in something then he is using the doctorate title in a misleading way to make people believe he is a medical doctor. Either way both him and that site are things you need to avoid, testing and medical scares is a huge profitable industry and there are gutless people who will take advantage of that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: