Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Blood Test Results?

31 posts in this topic

I know know they tested his stool, his blood counts, not sure if that was apart of the complete blood pabel or not, and the only thing that came back postive was the ttg.

Ads by Google:

My nurse called today and said my blood test was all within normal range.

The tTG is normally part of the blood panel - in fact it is often the only test a doctor will run.  You should get a copy of all your results.

called today with biopsy results. Said  there was no evidence of celliac disease.  They are doing one for lactose but that takes longer to get back.

Pretty discouraged, was hoping we finally found an answer to his issues.

Make sure you get copies of the biopsy report, too! Sometimes doctors don't consider celiac until the biopsies show severe damage. ...but there are signs earlier than that: increased intraepithelial lymphocytes being one of them!

We finally got the go ahead from doctors to try the glutten free trial. They said to do it for 4 weeks.

We started Monday and have already seen his belly get smaller. Lost 2 inches.  He also seems more hyper? One thing we have noticed is he doesn't ask for candy as much. He always wants candy all day every day before. When we give him candy sometimes he forgets to eat it.