Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Dove Dark Chocolate Question

2 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if Dove silkly smooth dark chocolate candy bars are safe for me to eat? I am concerned about it being contaminated by being made on lines which also handle barley.

I am interested in trying this candy because the label says it contains sugar unlike the other chocolate I see that have some type of corn sugar or corn syrup in them because I can't have corn. It doesn't say it was produced on any equipment that also processes wheat and ingredients are: semisweet chocolate (sugar, chocolate processed with alkali, cocoa butter, milkfat, soy lecithin, natural and artificial flavors).

Ads by Google:

Does anyone know if Dove silkly smooth dark chocolate candy bars are safe for me to eat? I am concerned about it being contaminated by being made on lines which also handle barley.

I am interested in trying this candy because the label says it contains sugar unlike the other chocolate I see that have some type of corn sugar or corn syrup in them because I can't have corn. It doesn't say it was produced on any equipment that also processes wheat and ingredients are: semisweet chocolate (sug

I have had no issue with Dove Chocolates. They are one of my favoriate indulgences.  I prefer them over Hershey.  Read the label.