This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

"touch" On Fox Network & Hulu

Loey

Loey Rising Star

I just became addicted to a TV show called Touch. It is about a child who can only communicate through numbers but when his father follows them his interactions cause chain reactions across the world (Butterfly Effect). I'll paste a quote from the show (Jake, the boy, narrates) that really resonated with me:

"If two points are
destined to touch the universe will always find a way to make the connection.
Even when all hope seems lost certain ties cannot be broken. They define who we
are and who we become across space, across time, along paths we cannot predict.
Nature always finds a way."

I feel that Celiac brought me to this Forum because I was meant to meet all the wonderful friends I've made here. I was in a new state, didn't know anyone and was a shut-in until recently. The Forum saved my sanity.

Ever since my near death experience I've felt a need for a purpose. A way to help others. Be it tutoring for free or saying a kind word to a stranger. The ripple effect is amazing. If you've missed the first season and this season's already aired episodes you can get them on Hulu.

I think the show can give us hope at the times we need it most.

Loey

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

GFinDC Veteran

I just became addicted to a TV show called Touch. It is about a child who can only communicate through numbers but when his father follows them his interactions cause chain reactions across the world (Butterfly Effect). I'll paste a quote from the show (Jake, the boy, narrates) that really resonated with me:

"If two points are

destined to touch the universe will always find a way to make the connection.

Even when all hope seems lost certain ties cannot be broken. They define who we

are and who we become across space, across time, along paths we cannot predict.

Nature always finds a way."

I feel that Celiac brought me to this Forum because I was meant to meet all the wonderful friends I've made here. I was in a new state, didn't know anyone and was a shut-in until recently. The Forum saved my sanity.

Ever since my near death experience I've felt a need for a purpose. A way to help others. Be it tutoring for free or saying a kind word to a stranger. The ripple effect is amazing. If you've missed the first season and this season's already aired episodes you can get them on Hulu.

I think the show can give us hope at the times we need it most.

Loey

I like touch also Loey.  It's an interesting show.  I think Kiefer Sutherland is one of the worst dad's though.  He is always losing that kid during the shows.  Some time he loses him multiple times in one show.  He needs to put some rope around his waist or something.  Maybe some bells on his belt.  Jeez! :)

Loey Rising Star

I like touch also Loey.  It's an interesting show.  I think Kiefer Sutherland is one of the worst dad's though.  He is always losing that kid during the shows.  Some time he loses him multiple times in one show.  He needs to put some rope around his waist or something.  Maybe some bells on his belt.  Jeez! :)

:lol: I agree the kid needs a belt! Thanks for turning me on to Eli Stone. Just finished season 1. Any other recommendations. I'm trying to stay away from reality shows. I used to watch them because they always showed me how much luckier I was to have my own life ($ sure doesn't seem to buy happiness for them). Loved Joan of Arcadia but Hulu doesn't carry it. I'm trying to spend my TV time on positive shows like Touch and Eli

Hugs,

Loey

P.S.Just visited your web site and your talent and growth just blows me away! I look forward to seeing it in person one day  :D

Archived