Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Tattoos

8 posts in this topic

Almost a year ago I posted a topic on here for ideas for a tattoo to represent my gluten free transformation, and silly me I forgot to post a picture of it completed! So here it is. It's a phoenix to represent coming from being sick to a new healthy lifestyle. Anybody else have tattoos that represent their diagnoses? or even just any meaningful tattoos2d1w77b.jpg

Ads by Google:

No tattoos here ( I fear my tastes are too shallow to stick with something for life). Yours is lovely. Has it helped? Just nosy :)

I forget its there sometimes honestly lol, its definitely a reminder though to keep myself healthy and happy :] hurt like crazy to get it though, especially on my spine that was killer but it was worth it in my opinion.

Nice work!

I don't have any tattoos yet but having a tattoo to remind you of your journey to good health is great idea :)

I have 7 tattoos and counting. In April will be my year of being diagnosed and being gluten free, so I'll be getting my tattoo for that in April. I joke around with my mom calling it my "gluten edge", like being straight edge, so I'm going to get an "XXX" but the X's are going to be wheat stalks. :P

I so want a HUGE tattoo, but am chicken about the pain. I keep saying I'll wait until I'm old and my skin don't matter to me no more lol ;) That's when I'll get my harley and leather gear and VRRRoooooooommmmm