2 replies to this topic

#1 snadaska

snadaska

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:42 PM

My dd is 3 and I don't know if she has celiac disease or gluten intolerance. She has a lot of GI and behavioral problems and So we are trying out gluten-free diet to see if there is any improvement.

One thing I noticed in the past when dd was eating gluten is that her poop would stick to the toilet. It didn't float really (which I had read was a symptom of celiac disease) but it didn't flush well. It would need 2-3 flushes. Now that she is on gluten-free diet and probiotics everything flushes down with ease.

I don't know what has caused the change. Hs anyone ever dealt with this? Any ideas what this means? Thanks!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 TGadbury

TGadbury

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:09 PM

My dd is 3 and I don't know if she has celiac disease or gluten intolerance. She has a lot of GI and behavioral problems and So we are trying out gluten-free diet to see if there is any improvement.

One thing I noticed in the past when dd was eating gluten is that her poop would stick to the toilet. It didn't float really (which I had read was a symptom of celiac disease) but it didn't flush well. It would need 2-3 flushes. Now that she is on gluten-free diet and probiotics everything flushes down with ease.

I don't know what has caused the change. Hs anyone ever dealt with this? Any ideas what this means? Thanks!

We had the same issue with our 8-year-old.  He only pooped about once a week and it was such that it wouldn't flush--clogged the toilet EVERY time!!  He was just diagnosed this last month!

#3 stanleymonkey

stanleymonkey

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:52 AM

Our hen 2 yr old blocked a hotel toilet! It just wouldn't go away! Never happened since going gluten-free

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: