1 reply to this topic

#1 Happyw5

Happyw5

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:47 AM

So I have been gluten free for over two years and it has been wonderful.  However, I have added many prepackaged gluten free foods into my diet, and I am having more and more symptoms coming back.  I was up all  last night and I still can't seem to stand up straight.  My stomach hurts so bad and I just want to cry.  I think I need to go back to the basics of gluten free.  Which, for me, usually means alot of meat...Any suggestions or great recipes you would all like to share would be greatly appreciated...I am allergic to peanuts, raisins, soy, hazelnuts, walnuts, coconut, eggs (I can eat them in things-like meatloaf, just not on there own) also I am supersensative to certain dairy products...  Thanks  

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Takala

Takala

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,555 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:52 AM

Oh, sorry.

I like to just roast plain chicken or pieces of chicken, with olive oil, fresh lemon, fresh rosemary, and fresh garlic. (this is the time of year in CA where you try to use up the lemons on the tree, because you have to get them off before the tree wants to re- bloom, so it's Lemon Everything! ) Then the cooked leftover chicken can be used for other recipes or for lunches, etc.  Very easy, flavorful.   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: