Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Pure Tacos In Philly

2 posts in this topic

all I can say is Oh My Goodness!!! this place is fantastic!

we were in Philly for a family wedding this weekend, my cousin assured me all meals would be okay for me. when we got there she looked at me and said, oh my, I forgot. I pulled up Find Me Gluten Free on my phone and found this place. dedicated facility, the staff isn't allowed to bring in gluten. the owner is Celiac.

I am also soy and dairy allergic, and the staff was highly trained to that to. I got multiple meals there, ate  before the rehearsal dinner, ate before the wedding.

I wish there was one in my town!!

Ads by Google:

all I can say is Oh My Goodness!!! this place is fantastic!

we were in Philly for a family wedding this weekend, my cousin assured me all meals would be okay for me. when we got there she looked at me and said, oh my, I forgot. I pulled up Find Me Gluten Free on my phone and found this place. dedicated facility, the staff isn't allowed to bring in gluten. the owner is Celiac.

I am also soy and dairy allergic, and the staff was highly trained to that to. I got multiple meals there, ate  before the rehearsal dinner, ate before the wedding.

I wish there was one in my town!!

Unfortunately they closed on May 7th.  And even more unfortunately they closed their Ocean City,NJ location (it was great to have gluten free option on the boardwalk).