1 reply to this topic

#1 julissa

julissa

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:54 AM

all I can say is Oh My Goodness!!! this place is fantastic!

we were in Philly for a family wedding this weekend, my cousin assured me all meals would be okay for me. when we got there she looked at me and said, oh my, I forgot. I pulled up Find Me Gluten Free on my phone and found this place. dedicated facility, the staff isn't allowed to bring in gluten. the owner is Celiac.

I am also soy and dairy allergic, and the staff was highly trained to that to. I got multiple meals there, ate  before the rehearsal dinner, ate before the wedding.

I wish there was one in my town!!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 NJceliac

NJceliac

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:37 PM

all I can say is Oh My Goodness!!! this place is fantastic!

we were in Philly for a family wedding this weekend, my cousin assured me all meals would be okay for me. when we got there she looked at me and said, oh my, I forgot. I pulled up Find Me Gluten Free on my phone and found this place. dedicated facility, the staff isn't allowed to bring in gluten. the owner is Celiac.

I am also soy and dairy allergic, and the staff was highly trained to that to. I got multiple meals there, ate  before the rehearsal dinner, ate before the wedding.

I wish there was one in my town!!

Unfortunately they closed on May 7th.  And even more unfortunately they closed their Ocean City,NJ location (it was great to have gluten free option on the boardwalk).

Celiac Diagnosed 12/3/2011 (Positive blood work and biopsy at age 41)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: