Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Cinnamon Sugar Chex And Rice Milk

7 posts in this topic

I had a bowl of Cinnamon Sugar Chex with Rice Dream Vanilla rice mile for a snack about 2 hours ago. Now my stomach hurts terribly, I have D and I'm having a hard time staying awake. Has anyone had problems with these things? I bought both of them because I wanted something easy that I didn't have to think much about, being newly diagnosed I tend to get overwhelmed.

Ads by Google:

Rice dream can cause major problems for some people because they use, I believe, barley in part of their manufacturing process (the enzimes i believe?). Its supposed to be 5 ppm or something of that sort.

There is a perservative in chex that some people react to. I personally do fine with the regular rice chex (i've yet to try that kind).

Rice dream can cause major problems for some people because they use, I believe, barley in part of their manufacturing process (the enzimes i believe?). Its supposed to be 5 ppm or something of that sort.

There is a perservative in chex that some people react to. I personally do fine with the regular rice chex (i've yet to try that kind).

Thank you for your response! I guess I will have to figure out which one made me sick and then stay away from it. Here I thought I found a completely safe food. UGH!

I'd say it's likely the Rice Dream. There's been too many reports of issues with it

here on the board to count.

This is such a learning experience figuring out what I can and can't tolerate. Unfortunately, I figure things out by getting sick. :(

This is such a learning experience figuring out what I can and can't tolerate. Unfortunately, I figure things out by getting sick. :(

Ain't that the truth.