1 reply to this topic

#1 smsm

smsm

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:03 AM

HI, I am going to Vegas in a few days and will be renting a house with a kitchen but am hoping to go out a few times. I found Lazy Joe's Fish and Chips online and was wondering if anyone has tried it - good experience? Although I found a few places that seem to be good at accomodating, I always want more input and suggestions (that are kid-friendly please!!)! Thanks so much!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 smsm

smsm

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:33 AM

Ok, I am back and if anyone else is planning a trip to Vegas soon I wanted to let you know about my two experiences! Lazy Joe's isn't on the strip - it is about 15 min drive - but it was fantastic! Not healthy - it is fried food - but we never eat junk and it was really fun to order it - onion ring, fries, mozzeralla sticks, fried mushrooms, zuchinni fries, so much seafood, etc. The owner was absolutely awesome - so friendly and aware. A really great experience. He said a woman had a taken a cab from the strip just to eat there gluten-free and he felt bad, so he drove her back to her hotel! We also went to Rainforest Cafe for the kids and the food was safe the chef was nice - our wait for the food was so very long (1 1/2 hours) but we did eat safely. I drove up to the gluten-free bakery but they were closed for the day unexpectedly - a last minute thing.  Hopefully this helps anyone else!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: