2 replies to this topic

#1 Coryad

Coryad

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:15 AM

I'm in Chicago on business and our group went to Wildfire which has a few locations in the area.  They have a fairly large gluten-free menu, brought all of my food separately, reassured me that it was cooked separately..... I can report NO ISSUES today!  I had a gluten-free pepperoni pizza and it was delicious. I was so thrilled that they take this seriously and were knowledgeable.  I'll see how I feel tomorrow, but I'm giving them a tentative thumbs up.

Cory

Diagnosed Celiac 4/12 due to DH
Eliminated food molds 1/12

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 brendygirl

brendygirl

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:51 PM

Great!  I LOVE THIS PLACE.  I travel and we are a military family who move a lot.  We've been to the locations in D.C. area, Atlanta (I think it closed since), and I forget where else.  I LOVE their gluten free foods and have pics and blogs all about it!

Gluten Free since November 2005

"If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen.." ---Ed Polish

#3 GottaSki

GottaSki

"The past is the past...I've got places to be."

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,098 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:57 PM

lol...I clicked on the post without seeing it was about a restaurant...you see we are a little twitchy here in Southern California when we see the word Wildfire....should be interesting if this chain heads out here :)

-Lisa

Undiagnosed Celiac Disease ~ 43 years

3/26/09 gluten-free - dignosed celiac - blood 3/3/09, biopsy 3/26/09, double DQ2 / single DQ8 positive

10/25/13 - MCAD

Health history since celiac diagnosis became too long -- moved to the "about me" section of my profile

My children and I all have multiple copies of the genes for Celiac Disease, along with large variety of symptoms/resolution gluten-free

Current tally from me, three kids and two grands: 4 diagnosed with Celiac Disease, 2 NCGS

Get PROPERLY tested BEFORE REMOVING GLUTEN.

ALWAYS independently research health related information found on internet forums/blogs.

"LTES" a Gem :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: